Expert Workers Compensation Insurance Quotes in Woodstock, GA
Get the Right Coverage at the Best Price, from a local agent.
Workers’ compensation insurance provides coverage for work-related injuries and includes rehabilitation of injuries as well as lost wages. In the worst case, it provides a deceased worker’s family with a financial benefit.
The idea behind workers’ compensation is simple. As an employer you pay for workers’ compensation insurance, and in return your business is covered for work-related accidents. Workers’ compensation insurance is required by law in almost every state. Each state’s rules and requirements vary significantly. At Founders Insurance Group, we can help you figure out what is required for your business. Workers’ compensation coverage can help pay for medical and hospital bills, make up for lost wages, and cover rehab and other expenses.
Claim specialists will work with you and your employee to return them to work as soon as reasonably possible. If your employee can’t return to work, it will pay a long-term benefit. Or, if an employee dies due to a work related accident, it will pay an insurance benefit to their family.
Many of our carriers offer pay-as-you-go billing which bases workers’ compensation premiums on real-time payroll numbers. That helps make premium payments more manageable by reducing large premium down-payments, eliminating billing charges, and helping to avoid surprises during audits. Contact our experienced agents at Founders Insurance Group to find the workers’ compensation policy that is best for your company!
Contact Us Today and one or our licensed agents will evaluate the risks associated with your business and help you get the workers compensation insurance that fits your business and industry.
Areas we Serve:
Please contact Founders Insurance Group
if you would like to discuss your insurance needs.
Founders Insurance Risk Management Center is a secure, comprehensive risk management and safety platform designed to help clients reduce their total cost of risk, improve loss control and prevention, and meet or exceed OSHA compliance requirements.
Powered by Succeed Management Solutions, LLC, this web-based tool is appropriate for any organization that wants to proactively manage their risk exposures and develop effective workplace safety programs to reduce claims, losses, and associated costs.
Our Risk Management Center is accessible anywhere and anytime, and provides a cost-effective risk management / safety center for your entire organization across all departments and locations.
Founders Insurance Risk Management Center enables you to:
- Meet OSHA hazard communication requirements
- Access a best-practices safety library (bi-lingual; includes videos)
- Train employees efficiently and effectively
- Build a behavior-based safety program
- Manage certificates of insurance to limit liability
- Create job descriptions and modified duty programs
- HR Resources (HR Library)
- And much more…
Learn more about the Risk Management Center, a unique web-based software suite of safety and risk management tools designed to empower your organization's risk prevention efforts. The Risk Management Center is right for any organization that wants to:
- Proactively manage risk exposures
- Develop effective workplace safety programs
- Reduce claims, losses, and associated costs
The risk management platform has recently been upgraded to enhance and streamline your risk management and occupational health and safety strategy. Attend this webinar to learn "what's new" and how to utilize the new features to enable maximum productivity.
Risk Management Center
- Searchable library of risk management policies and training materials
- Online Training Programs
- Software programs
- Why it's critical to track Certificates of Insurance
- Why it's crucial to track Incidents
- Why tracking your training is important
- Why SDS management is essential
- Why building Job Hazard Analyses is vital to a Behavior Based Safety Effort
- Why it's imperative to create job descriptions
- Platform Video
- COI Track Video
- Incident Track Video
- BBS Track Video
- Training Track Video
- SDS Track Video
- Job Description Track Video
- OSHA 300 log Video
We welcome your feedback.
Do you have any suggestions on how to make the risk management platform more useful? Let us know!
Need training in one of the applications? Participate in one of our free daily webinars. Register by clicking on the Help & Training Center button to the right of the platform, under the horizontal navigation bar.
Tired of data entry? Let us help!
We can record all your training files, incident reports, import lists of employees, and more all in one place and at very reasonable rates!
- Custom Online Training
- Safety Data Sheet Service
- COI (Certificate of Insurance) Loading Service
- Behavior-Based Safety Program Development
- Return to Work Program & Job Description Development
- Risk Assessment Service