A Woodstock renters insurance policy can protect you from the unforeseen such as fire, theft, water damage, and wind damage.
Count on Founders Insurance group to safeguard you and your valuables with renters coverage.We’re backed by the strength and experience of longtime industry leaders.
As a renter, did you know that in most cases, your landlord’s insurance policy will not cover your personal property if it’s stolen or damaged? Protect yourself by getting affordable renters insurance that meets your needs and budget. Renters insurance coverage can protect your belongings in a condo, apartment, townhome, dorm room, or single family home.
A typical policy can cover losses from:
- Damage to personal items including computers, furniture, stereo equipment, jewelry and more
- Unauthorized transactions on your credit cards
- Accidents that happen at your home
- Damages to others’ property for which you may be liable
Founders Insurance Group is committed to providing affordable renters insurance coverage in Woodstock, Atlanta, Acworth, Kennesaw, Roswell, Alpharetta, Milton, and the surrounding areas. Contact us for a free quote today!
Please contact Founders Insurance Group
if you would like to discuss your insurance needs.
Founders Insurance Risk Management Center is a secure, comprehensive risk management and safety platform designed to help clients reduce their total cost of risk, improve loss control and prevention, and meet or exceed OSHA compliance requirements.
Powered by Succeed Management Solutions, LLC, this web-based tool is appropriate for any organization that wants to proactively manage their risk exposures and develop effective workplace safety programs to reduce claims, losses, and associated costs.
Our Risk Management Center is accessible anywhere and anytime, and provides a cost-effective risk management / safety center for your entire organization across all departments and locations.
Founders Insurance Risk Management Center enables you to:
- Meet OSHA hazard communication requirements
- Access a best-practices safety library (bi-lingual; includes videos)
- Train employees efficiently and effectively
- Build a behavior-based safety program
- Manage certificates of insurance to limit liability
- Create job descriptions and modified duty programs
- HR Resources (HR Library)
- And much more…
Learn more about the Risk Management Center, a unique web-based software suite of safety and risk management tools designed to empower your organization's risk prevention efforts. The Risk Management Center is right for any organization that wants to:
- Proactively manage risk exposures
- Develop effective workplace safety programs
- Reduce claims, losses, and associated costs
The risk management platform has recently been upgraded to enhance and streamline your risk management and occupational health and safety strategy. Attend this webinar to learn "what's new" and how to utilize the new features to enable maximum productivity.
Risk Management Center
- Searchable library of risk management policies and training materials
- Online Training Programs
- Software programs
- Why it's critical to track Certificates of Insurance
- Why it's crucial to track Incidents
- Why tracking your training is important
- Why SDS management is essential
- Why building Job Hazard Analyses is vital to a Behavior Based Safety Effort
- Why it's imperative to create job descriptions
- Platform Video
- COI Track Video
- Incident Track Video
- BBS Track Video
- Training Track Video
- SDS Track Video
- Job Description Track Video
- OSHA 300 log Video
We welcome your feedback.
Do you have any suggestions on how to make the risk management platform more useful? Let us know!
Need training in one of the applications? Participate in one of our free daily webinars. Register by clicking on the Help & Training Center button to the right of the platform, under the horizontal navigation bar.
Tired of data entry? Let us help!
We can record all your training files, incident reports, import lists of employees, and more all in one place and at very reasonable rates!
- Custom Online Training
- Safety Data Sheet Service
- COI (Certificate of Insurance) Loading Service
- Behavior-Based Safety Program Development
- Return to Work Program & Job Description Development
- Risk Assessment Service