ENVIROMENTAL / POLLUTION INSURANCE
Does Your Company in Woodstock, GA Need Pollution Liability Insurance?
Environmental Liability Insurance policies cover property loss and liability arising from pollution-related damages, for sites that have been inspected and found uncontaminated. Clients in every industry are subject to environmental risk and liability, making the need for a versatile pollution insurance program vital in managing their exposures. Environmental insurance products are designed to provide our clients with the broad coverage they need to adequately protect their business from environmental risks, such as site liability, non-owned disposal sites, and transportation exposures.
The experienced agents at Founders Insurance help companies across all industries navigate the ever-changing world of environmental risk, whether it’s stricter government regulations, escalating consumer concern on environmental issues, or protecting new assets.
We provide your business with easy-to-understand, cost-effective environmental insurance solutions, where you can customize your policy for today’s needs and adjust in the future as new risks arise.
Contact Us Today and one or our licensed agents will evaluate the risks associated with your business and help you get the environmental/pollution insurance that fits your business and industry.
Areas we Serve:
Please contact Founders Insurance Group
if you would like to discuss your insurance needs.
Founders Insurance Risk Management Center is a secure, comprehensive risk management and safety platform designed to help clients reduce their total cost of risk, improve loss control and prevention, and meet or exceed OSHA compliance requirements.
Powered by Succeed Management Solutions, LLC, this web-based tool is appropriate for any organization that wants to proactively manage their risk exposures and develop effective workplace safety programs to reduce claims, losses, and associated costs.
Our Risk Management Center is accessible anywhere and anytime, and provides a cost-effective risk management / safety center for your entire organization across all departments and locations.
Founders Insurance Risk Management Center enables you to:
- Meet OSHA hazard communication requirements
- Access a best-practices safety library (bi-lingual; includes videos)
- Train employees efficiently and effectively
- Build a behavior-based safety program
- Manage certificates of insurance to limit liability
- Create job descriptions and modified duty programs
- HR Resources (HR Library)
- And much more…
Learn more about the Risk Management Center, a unique web-based software suite of safety and risk management tools designed to empower your organization's risk prevention efforts. The Risk Management Center is right for any organization that wants to:
- Proactively manage risk exposures
- Develop effective workplace safety programs
- Reduce claims, losses, and associated costs
The risk management platform has recently been upgraded to enhance and streamline your risk management and occupational health and safety strategy. Attend this webinar to learn "what's new" and how to utilize the new features to enable maximum productivity.
Risk Management Center
- Searchable library of risk management policies and training materials
- Online Training Programs
- Software programs
- Why it's critical to track Certificates of Insurance
- Why it's crucial to track Incidents
- Why tracking your training is important
- Why SDS management is essential
- Why building Job Hazard Analyses is vital to a Behavior Based Safety Effort
- Why it's imperative to create job descriptions
- Platform Video
- COI Track Video
- Incident Track Video
- BBS Track Video
- Training Track Video
- SDS Track Video
- Job Description Track Video
- OSHA 300 log Video
We welcome your feedback.
Do you have any suggestions on how to make the risk management platform more useful? Let us know!
Need training in one of the applications? Participate in one of our free daily webinars. Register by clicking on the Help & Training Center button to the right of the platform, under the horizontal navigation bar.
Tired of data entry? Let us help!
We can record all your training files, incident reports, import lists of employees, and more all in one place and at very reasonable rates!
- Custom Online Training
- Safety Data Sheet Service
- COI (Certificate of Insurance) Loading Service
- Behavior-Based Safety Program Development
- Return to Work Program & Job Description Development
- Risk Assessment Service