Having a boat can be very exciting, although there are certain rules of the water that you must follow, a boat is a vehicle, and you need to have an adequate insurance policy to cover your boat, Founders Insurance in Woodstock can help make your time on the water relaxing and worry-free. We will find comprehensive protection that protects you, your friends and family, your watercraft and your boating equipment.
Insurance coverage differs by state, so knowing the laws in Georgia, that are specific to your boat is crucial. Do you know what to look for in a boat insurance policy? Founders Insurance can help you determine the proper coverage to meet your specific needs.
Here are some items you’ll need to consider when shopping for a Georgia boat insurance:
- Navigational Area: Know where you are covered in the water. Some insurance companies offer protection that covers you up to 75 miles from the U.S. coastline. In certain states, coverage for additional areas can be purchased.
- Agreed Value Coverage vs. Actual Cash Value: Watercrafts depreciate just like cars. Actual cash value policies can make it difficult to replace a boat that has been stolen or destroyed. With Agreed Value Coverage, if your boat is a total loss you will get the value you insured it for, minus any deductible.
- Liability: Liability coverage provides coverage to other boaters and boat owners in the event you are at-fault for an accident on the water.
- Medical Payments: Medical payments coverage will pay for the cost of needed care that is the result of a boating accident. It covers you, your passengers, and even your water skiers/tubers, regardless of who is at-fault.
- Physical Damage: This coverage pays for the cost to repair or replace your watercraft, your trailer, and any permanently attached equipment if it is damaged or stolen.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Watercraft Bodily Injury: Since boat insurance is not always mandatory, many boaters choose not to get insurance. If you are hit by an uninsured or underinsured boater, this type of coverage pays for medical treatment and other costs associated with the accident.
- Personal Effects: Your policy can provide coverage for many personal effects, including clothing, cell phones, water sports equipment, and fishing equipment.
- Unattached Equipment Coverage: This pays to repair or replace equipment that isn’t permanently attached to your boat but is designed for use primarily on a boat. This includes items like life jackets, anchors, oars, and fire extinguishers.
- Fuel Spill Liability and Wreckage Removal: Should your boat be seriously damaged or sink, you are required by law to have this cleaned up.
Every need is unique – contact Founders Insurance Group today to get the best boat insurance coverage for you. We are committed to providing affordable boat insurance coverage in Woodstock, Atlanta, Acworth, Kennesaw, Roswell, Alpharetta, Milton, and the surrounding areas.Contact us for a free quote today! Call us for a free quote today!
Please contact Founders Insurance Group
if you would like to discuss your insurance needs.
Founders Insurance Risk Management Center is a secure, comprehensive risk management and safety platform designed to help clients reduce their total cost of risk, improve loss control and prevention, and meet or exceed OSHA compliance requirements.
Powered by Succeed Management Solutions, LLC, this web-based tool is appropriate for any organization that wants to proactively manage their risk exposures and develop effective workplace safety programs to reduce claims, losses, and associated costs.
Our Risk Management Center is accessible anywhere and anytime, and provides a cost-effective risk management / safety center for your entire organization across all departments and locations.
Founders Insurance Risk Management Center enables you to:
- Meet OSHA hazard communication requirements
- Access a best-practices safety library (bi-lingual; includes videos)
- Train employees efficiently and effectively
- Build a behavior-based safety program
- Manage certificates of insurance to limit liability
- Create job descriptions and modified duty programs
- HR Resources (HR Library)
- And much more…
Learn more about the Risk Management Center, a unique web-based software suite of safety and risk management tools designed to empower your organization's risk prevention efforts. The Risk Management Center is right for any organization that wants to:
- Proactively manage risk exposures
- Develop effective workplace safety programs
- Reduce claims, losses, and associated costs
The risk management platform has recently been upgraded to enhance and streamline your risk management and occupational health and safety strategy. Attend this webinar to learn "what's new" and how to utilize the new features to enable maximum productivity.
Risk Management Center
- Searchable library of risk management policies and training materials
- Online Training Programs
- Software programs
- Why it's critical to track Certificates of Insurance
- Why it's crucial to track Incidents
- Why tracking your training is important
- Why SDS management is essential
- Why building Job Hazard Analyses is vital to a Behavior Based Safety Effort
- Why it's imperative to create job descriptions
- Platform Video
- COI Track Video
- Incident Track Video
- BBS Track Video
- Training Track Video
- SDS Track Video
- Job Description Track Video
- OSHA 300 log Video
We welcome your feedback.
Do you have any suggestions on how to make the risk management platform more useful? Let us know!
Need training in one of the applications? Participate in one of our free daily webinars. Register by clicking on the Help & Training Center button to the right of the platform, under the horizontal navigation bar.
Tired of data entry? Let us help!
We can record all your training files, incident reports, import lists of employees, and more all in one place and at very reasonable rates!
- Custom Online Training
- Safety Data Sheet Service
- COI (Certificate of Insurance) Loading Service
- Behavior-Based Safety Program Development
- Return to Work Program & Job Description Development
- Risk Assessment Service