and SURETY BONDS
We help you
We can create a
for you, your
family and your
We ensure all of
We are an independent insurance agency headquartered in Woodstock, Georgia. Our group has access
to rates from many respected insurance companies in the country. Founders Insurance has served
generations of individuals, families, and businesses in the Atlanta area with the insurance products they
need. Our experienced agents will work for you to get the best quotes to maximize coverage and
Founders Insurance Group is experienced in issuing construction bonds to ensure projects are
completed according to contract. Contact our bond department to discuss your surety bonding needs
We are an independent insurance agency headquartered in Woodstock, Georgia. Our group have access to rates from many respected insurance companies in the country. Founders Insurance have served generations of individuals, families and businesses in the Atlanta area with the insurance products they need. Our experienced agents will work for you to get the best quotes to maximize coverage and minimize price!
Founders Insurance Group is legally licensed to issue construction bonds, to ensure projects are completed according to contract. You can purchase any policy from one of the insurance companies our agency represents. Contact us for your no obligation quote today!
Founders Insurance Risk Management Center is a secure, comprehensive risk management and safety platform designed to help clients reduce their total cost of risk, improve loss control and prevention, and meet or exceed OSHA compliance requirements.
Powered by Succeed Management Solutions, LLC, this web-based tool is appropriate for any organization that wants to proactively manage their risk exposures and develop effective workplace safety programs to reduce claims, losses, and associated costs.
Our Risk Management Center is accessible anywhere and anytime, and provides a cost-effective risk management / safety center for your entire organization across all departments and locations.
Founders Insurance Risk Management Center enables you to:
- Meet OSHA hazard communication requirements
- Access a best-practices safety library (bi-lingual; includes videos)
- Train employees efficiently and effectively
- Build a behavior-based safety program
- Manage certificates of insurance to limit liability
- Create job descriptions and modified duty programs
- HR Resources (HR Library)
- And much more…
Learn more about the Risk Management Center, a unique web-based software suite of safety and risk management tools designed to empower your organization's risk prevention efforts. The Risk Management Center is right for any organization that wants to:
- Proactively manage risk exposures
- Develop effective workplace safety programs
- Reduce claims, losses, and associated costs
The risk management platform has recently been upgraded to enhance and streamline your risk management and occupational health and safety strategy. Attend this webinar to learn "what's new" and how to utilize the new features to enable maximum productivity.
Risk Management Center
- Searchable library of risk management policies and training materials
- Online Training Programs
- Software programs
- Why it's critical to track Certificates of Insurance
- Why it's crucial to track Incidents
- Why tracking your training is important
- Why SDS management is essential
- Why building Job Hazard Analyses is vital to a Behavior Based Safety Effort
- Why it's imperative to create job descriptions
- Platform Video
- COI Track Video
- Incident Track Video
- BBS Track Video
- Training Track Video
- SDS Track Video
- Job Description Track Video
- OSHA 300 log Video
We welcome your feedback.
Do you have any suggestions on how to make the risk management platform more useful? Let us know!
Need training in one of the applications? Participate in one of our free daily webinars. Register by clicking on the Help & Training Center button to the right of the platform, under the horizontal navigation bar.
Tired of data entry? Let us help!
We can record all your training files, incident reports, import lists of employees, and more all in one place and at very reasonable rates!
- Custom Online Training
- Safety Data Sheet Service
- COI (Certificate of Insurance) Loading Service
- Behavior-Based Safety Program Development
- Return to Work Program & Job Description Development
- Risk Assessment Service